Revit Architecture

Contributor
Kirk1222
Message 1 of 2 (184 Views)

Printing greyscale image overlay

184 Views, 1 Replies
05-06-2005 01:59 PM
I have a existing .jpg image of a section through the exit from a building. I would like to overlay this image over some new Revit storefront, footing, and floor. I can import the transparent image fine, but the image prints out dark. I have created a transparent effect in Photoshop, and the image is transparent in the view (the preview shoes grey). I have tried to print the sheet with grey scale selected, and color selected with the same results a dark image.

I exported the Revit sheet file to AutoCAD and it printed correctly showing the greyscale image.

There must be a driver issue here or Revit only prints images dark and not true color?

Help

Kirk
Contributor
Kirk1222
Message 2 of 2 (184 Views)

Re: Printing greyscale image overlay

05-06-2005 02:04 PM in reply to: Kirk1222
Revit V7.0 HP 1050C
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.