Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plZ.... tell Good Revit Architectural firms in india

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
avinash.agarwal
1982 Views, 6 Replies

plZ.... tell Good Revit Architectural firms in india

i mean firms which r using Revit as it is SUPPOSE to be used & not OUtsourcing Firms... & i mean Good Architectural Firms...which r Actually Printing from REVIT not Cad.....plz tell me if u know any......+ their websites and contact info....if any...thanks a lot.......
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

How about doing some research in Google, Bing, etc.?

Alfredo Medina
info@planta1.com

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 7

well i have already done a lot of research on google.... i found pmk Architects, vankatramanan associates and maybe ajit bhuta & asssocites...
but these r not enough could u plz name some more....if u can.....????? plz HELP??
Message 4 of 7

Avinash,

We have completed few landmark projects using Revit Architecture during last 5 years.
Currently We are working of three huge scale indian projects using Revit.
I also know few others firms those are using Revit Architecture in their office for producing Submission/construction drawings.

Let me know your requirement and I can guide you for sure.

Parveen Sharma
parveen.revit@gmail.com
Message 5 of 7

Well Sir first of all thanks for ur response...Sir I m an 1yr exp+ (B.Arch) & and my journey with Revit has already been 3 years & 4 months and i claimed myself to be a Revit Professional with the latest of soft versions & can Show productivity and speed with the software. Unfortunately i find either Outsorcing firms working on Revit or Architects using the Software for converting Cad drawings to revit models for the purpose of either visualizations, for checking of interpretabilty within drawings of various consultants, for design development purposes or for massing and area calculations rather then actually or exlusively printing 2d working drawings and for calculation of shedule of quantities & working as it is supposed to be worked with the soft I.E working like an Architect..
what i mean to say is i oftenly end up working on Design Development of the project on Revit info model because i knows & understands revit while other people get the working of the project... my path to development will always hinder if i wont print the Project working! And As I m a beginner, i cant start my own office & needed to work in a Good Architectural Firm to learn Stuff..
Now the Big Ques is should i start back working on autocad and forget the soft which i have taken lots of pain and consumed energy to Excel but in the end couldn't find any good enough office to continue working with..????

Plz Sir answer my Query and tell me Good Architectural firms in india which exclusively Print with Revit... Help Me.... thanks...

P.S.......Will have to take a back step and start working with cad again...
Message 6 of 7

send me ur resume at parveen.revit@gmail.com
Message 7 of 7

Hello Avinash Agarwal, i totally understand what your expectations are. i myself am an architect with 1yr experience in BIM outsourcing company. As i am a fresher, its important that i get experience in design now. I am happy to have experience with BIM consultant company. But i also know, my career as an Architect will be slowly dead if i dont expand my experience into design also. Like you said, currently i am also searching for Architectural firms which do both design and BIM. Hoping to find the right fit soon. All the best to you too.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report