Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plotting adt3.3 to revit 5+

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
chbds
99 Views, 3 Replies

plotting adt3.3 to revit 5+

what is the setup procedure to collaborate via e-mail to plot adt 3.3 files in revit 5+ to show all objects. i don't know how revit works? thanks.
chbds
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: chbds

Email as if you were sending to a person with regular AutoCAD that doesn't have object enablers. "chbds" wrote in message news:12953566.1090964075640.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1... > what is the setup procedure to collaborate via e-mail to plot adt 3.3 files in revit 5+ to show all objects. i don't know how revit works? thanks. > chbds
Message 3 of 4
chbds

no, just the otherway around. i have adt 3.3 sending to someone w/ revit 5. i don't know how revit handles adt w/ objects, for plotting. do you know to setup revit to plot adt files? thanks.
chbds
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Revit will not understand ADT objects, nor will ADT understand Revit objects. If you need to send an ADT file to Revit, I would suggest that you use the "Export to AutoCAD" feature of ADT 2004 and ADT 2005. This will take your existing ADT drawing and "flatten" it to basic AutoCAD objects, saving to a new drawing file. That file can then be imported into Revit. -- Matt Dillon Autodesk Discussion Forum Facilitator "chbds" wrote in message news:21853261.1091625689739.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > no, just the otherway around. i have adt 3.3 sending to someone w/ revit 5. i don't know how revit handles adt w/ objects, for plotting. do you know to setup revit to plot adt files? thanks. > chbds

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report