Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan views disappear

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
michial
696 Views, 2 Replies

Plan views disappear

I closed my project last night and everything worked fine. Then, when I opened it this morning, everything in the ground floor plan had disappeared except the stairs and a few lines. The model shows up in every other view and the ground floor even shows in the sheet that it is on. This happend to me before on this project, but with the second floor. My solution was to go back to a previous save and it worked fine. I tried that this time, but my saves for the previous days all had the same error. Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
rosskirby
in reply to: michial

Double check the phase settings for the view, then uncrop the view and zoom extents (ZX).  See anything?  If not, double check the view range, and whether or not anything is being controlled via view templates.

Ross Kirby
Principal
Dynamik Design
www.dynamikdesign.com
Message 3 of 3
mpwuzhere
in reply to: rosskirby

I've seen this with 3D views...sometimes views can get corrupted.  Try creating a new view and see if you have the same issue.

(Just realized I have to watch where I click "Quick Reply" at.....directed to OP, not you Ross)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report