Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pickup data tables of families of "elements of detail"

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
fflores_IN
309 Views, 2 Replies

Pickup data tables of families of "elements of detail"

Hello good:
I wonder if you can make a table of families picking "elements of details."
Why?
I mean, when I do a detail included screws, foams, sealants, etc ... all these elements I have done as families of "elements of detail."
Now I want to collect these items on tables and include calculated values to determine the amounts thereof.
If there is another way to do this would be grateful to anyone who could help me ...
regards,

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: fflores_IN

You cannot create a schedule for the Detail Items category. I believe that the best you can do to get a total quantity is to right-click on either on an instance or a Type in the Project Browser and use "Select All Instances » In Entire Project". The total number of elements selected will appear in the bottom right corner beside the Filter icon. You will have to repeat this for each Family Type that you wish to count.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
fflores_IN
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Thank you very much for your help, but I understand that Revit is much more ... queiro not you angry.
I think my point may help many people as they have a list of the materials in detail is the key to making an order subsequently thereof.
I've been doing the same query by other forums and Glynnis Patterson, Architect www.ideatebimlink.com | www.ideateexplorer.com, has offered its product in response to my question.
The app is really good, but now payment and it was not my approach.
Would appreciate any help on this issue or is it a new desire to Autodesk?
greetings,
P.S. Deputy images of what is intended.Detalle.jpgDetalle.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report