Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pick Line Walls tool on the ellipse

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
GHASEM_ARIYANI
4327 Views, 4 Replies

Pick Line Walls tool on the ellipse

HI

Why Pick Line Walls tool,Does not act on the ellipse?

Is there a way?

2014-11-27_1-29-00.png

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
BalajiHTI
in reply to: GHASEM_ARIYANI

Hi, There is no direct way currently. You can create a mass form with the ellipse then make a wall by picking the face. Make sure you set the location line correctly before picking faces, because, later on you can not flip by hitting the space bar!

Hope that helps!
Message 3 of 5
GHASEM_ARIYANI
in reply to: BalajiHTI

Thank you for your answer

I've used this method,But Revit software Spline and ellipse drawing,Well it does not support the project.

Revit software is very weak in many works (in my opinion) Smiley Sad

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 4 of 5

As we can see the Pick Tool for Ellipse and Spline are not yet available for Out of the Box Walls as standard Architecture:Wall or Structure: Wall.

But if you choose to make a Wall using Component (Architecture > Component > Model in Place > Family Category and Parameters >Walls , the Pick Lines works....

Maybe it will be put on a wish list for Walls both with Slanted Wall ....

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD

Your Name

EESignature

Message 5 of 5

Hello

Thanks for your answer.

Yes, I know the way you explained,

,But the reason it can not Pick Line tool to draw ellipses and Spline on to do...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report