Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phases question

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
rlabib
193 Views, 2 Replies

Phases question

Hi,

I'm in the process of creating a new template for our office , so far we used the Architectural Template that come with Revit. And I like that has only two phases (New and Existing) . However I opened the construction template that comes with revit and I found at least 6 phase setup. And I would appreciate it if someone of experts here tells me what is the best way to handle phases? How many phases should I setup. We do a lot of renovation projects , so we always have existing and new elements.

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: rlabib

@rlabib wrote:
How many phases should I setup. ...

That question is really for your own office. It depends on the kind of work that your office does. That will give you an idea about the phases you need for your template.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 3
loboarch
in reply to: rlabib

You can take a look at this wikihelp article for some additional phasing explination and an example project showing the setup.

http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Revit/enu/Community/Examples/Example_Project_to_Illustrate_Phasing

Jeff Hanson
Principal Content Experience Designer
Revit Help |

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report