Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF, Printing, Export, Convert

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
265 Views, 1 Reply

PDF, Printing, Export, Convert

I have a free program called PDF factory that lets me "print" to a PDF format to scale and works great. Except I tried to do it with a "shaded" building with sheet metal on as the walls, so evenly spaced vertical lines as the patter. The walls look perfect on the elevation views and the 3D view. but when I try to save the "print" to the PDF view the lines are not evenly spaced and there are not many of them. Is there a better way to export to a PDF? It says when I "print" to my PDF format that Revit will use Raster, could this be causing the problem? If so, how so I use vector?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Anonymous

In the Print dialog, click the "Setup..." button towards the bottom. In the following "Print Setup" dialog, you'll see and option to choose "Vector Processing" towards the center of that dialog.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report