Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parking slab

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
dlam
402 Views, 4 Replies

Parking slab

How do I create a parking slab with differerent finish elevation at each corner of the slab?

Please see attached PDF file.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
constantin.stroescu
in reply to: dlam

Select the Floor Slab > Modify/Floors >Shape Editing >Modify Sub - use Add Point and Split Line if necessary > select green points and change their heights at the desired value.

You can also use Edit Assembly ( Floor Type Edit) in order to control the layers that have a variable thicknes..

Image 000.png

Image 001.png

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD

Your Name

EESignature

Message 3 of 5

Cool.  It works.

So this only works for the regular floor slab, but not the structural foundation slab, correct?

Also, I try to do a in-place modeling of the step footing.  I have the profile drawn in CAD.

How can I import the CAD file into Revit in the elevation view to do the in-place modeling?

Message 4 of 5

1. It works both for Floor:Architectural and Floor:Structural but it doesn't for Building Pad ( which is in fact more a tool for terrain (it solves the terrain excavations for building placement)
  2. as I understood , you want to use an imported dwg profile as helper for a step foundatiion of a wall.....if so, have a look at my rough screencast , maybe it can help : https://screencast.autodesk.com/main/details/c587c616-55dd-41da-a980-9418902a5d1f
  • import the .dwg in an elevation view
  • place the imported in the appropriate position
  • use it as a reference when you Edit Profile for the Foundation Wall
  • click on Foundation Wall and then from Structure , use Foundation Wall for the bottom enlarged part of the foundation

Image 2.png

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD

Your Name

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
dlam
in reply to: constantin.stroescu

Thanks, it works.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report