Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parapet Wall Capping

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ennujozlagam
1088 Views, 2 Replies

Parapet Wall Capping

Hi, I created a Parapet Profile Capping and loaded into my projects and edit my wall type to load as sweep into my parapet wall but i didnt show up in my elevations. What could be my mistakes or not doing it properly. Any suggestion. Please find attached.

Thanks,

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
L.Maas
in reply to: ennujozlagam

I think the issue is that you created the parapet sweep at 6096 from the base of the wall. Judging from your screenshots I expect you will find your parapet sweep much higher up in the view. In this case you might consider to place the sweep from the top.

parapet.png

Louis

EESignature

Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files.

Message 3 of 3
ennujozlagam
in reply to: L.Maas

Hi Enlint, sorry for late reply. im too busy. thanks for your help.

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report