Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

organise legends and/or schedules/Quantities

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
cjgielens
2383 Views, 4 Replies

organise legends and/or schedules/Quantities

Hi,

I can organise my sheets and views in Folders and can filter them.

But my legends and schedules/quantities I cannot organise.

With a large project i can have a lot of them, so need some organisation in it.

Is it possible, or good for the wish list?

Greetings,

Coen

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: cjgielens

@cjgielens wrote:

Is it possible, or good for the wish list?

Good for the wish list.

Revit has a feature named Browser Organization, but it does not allow you to create subfolders within the folders of the Project Browser. Maybe the only alternative so far is using a prefix in the name of your schedules and legends, to sort them in alphabetical order.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 5

Coen,

Alfredo is correct on this being good for the wishlist, so if you could, please submit a wish list request at http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID =123112&id=1109794. Information submitted through that link goes to the Revit development team and is considered for future implementation.

Thanks!

Jillian Bejtlich
Forum Community Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 4 of 5
cjgielens

ok, i did 🙂

but you can make sub folders in views and sheets, see picture

Message 5 of 5
Alfredo_Medina

Yes, we know that. But it doesn't work for schedules, and the question is about doing it for schedules. When you add a project text parameter for views such as "scale" as you did, that parameter does not apply to schedules.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report