Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening's tag not fit to my needs

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
z.galic
539 Views, 4 Replies

Opening's tag not fit to my needs

I would like to make window's tag as shown in attached picture. But when I did it in Revit, depending of windows direction, tag behaves strange (orientation is wrong, circle with the position number is not connected with the window, ...).

Does anybody know solution?

Thanks

Zvezdana

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: z.galic

Perhaps you should post the family that you have done so far, not just the image.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 5
z.galic

Here you are...

Message 4 of 5
Alfredo_Medina

This kind of family needs 2 types, Type A and Type B. If you put the tag on the project, and the tag looks wrong in regards to the window, then you change the tag from Type A to Type B or vice versa. Use the tag without a leader. There should be a set of labels and line on both sides (up and down) in the family.

3-3-2014 10-30-28 AM.jpg

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 5 of 5
z.galic
in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

Thank you very much!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report