Revit Architecture

Revit Architecture

cjohnson
Message 1 of 2 (141 Views)

Opening Model - Workset options

141 Views, 1 Replies
09-11-2013 07:05 AM

Greetings,

We have a central model that has several worksets and links.  When we open the model all the workesets are closed.  So I close the model, open the model with the open options and select All.  The model opens with all the worksets open.  I tried to save the model locally and centrall but the next time I go into the model the worksets are closed.  I would like all the worksets to be open by default.  Can anyone shed any light on why this might be happening?

This is for Revit 2014 (BDS) Build 20130709_2115(x64) UR1

Thanks,

Craig

*Expert Elite*
LisaDrago
Message 2 of 2 (110 Views)

Re: Opening Model - Workset options

09-11-2013 11:36 AM in reply to: cjohnson

Hello and Welcome to the Discussion!

It sounds like an interesting issue - I was unable to recreate it.

I created a central model, closed all of the created worksheets and as I saved it I went to the options (image attached) and set the Open worksets default: to last Viewed.

When I opened the model all of the worksheets were closed.

I opened them all and sync'd to the central, then closed and reopened - but the worksheets were open. How they are kept at close I am not sure.

Even after opening them with them closed - have you gone to the collaborate tab or the worksharing shortcut on the status bar and just open them? Instead of closing and opening and specifying what is open? Just a thought...

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.