Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only some of the families in the content library are Missing!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
manasmn
185 Views, 2 Replies

Only some of the families in the content library are Missing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all....

i reinstalled my content library, but this time only some of the important families are missing!!!!!! as you can see in the below image ... so please can someone zip and upload your libraries folder, which is in C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\RAC 2015 of your computer.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
L.Maas
in reply to: manasmn

Can not help you with the suplly of the families (different version) and not sure if it would be allowed by Autodesk anyway.

You mention that you renstalled your content.

In one of the previous Revit versions I had similar problems with my content libraries. The way I finally solved it was by completely uninstalling all content libraries:

(Windows Control Panel, Programs and Features, choose Autodesk Revit 2015 click Uninstall/Change)

Remove (deselect) ALL content packs.

After completion of the uninstall repeat the process but now choose (select) the conten packs you want to install.

Apparently in some cases when Revit find still parts of the content packs it assumes they are installed correctly and will not reinstall them. So first removing them completely is (unfortunately) necessary in this case.

However note this was in my case the solution. But I am talking about Revit 2012 (If I remember correctly). So if this still is the solution for RAC 2015?

And if you are only missing some families, you might also consider to download them from seek.autodesk.com

Louis

EESignature

Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files.

Message 3 of 3
manasmn
in reply to: L.Maas

Thank you 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report