Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Objects move by themselves

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
324 Views, 3 Replies

Objects move by themselves

I'm having the problem that when i single click on anything (wall, column, roof etc etc) in the 3D view it is automatically moved half a meter or so. I'm not dragging or double clicking or anything half witted as that, but it is incredibly frustrating when i click on something and it moves out of position everytime.

PLEASE HELP???

I have no clue what is going on...

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Anonymous

It sounds like the "Press & Drag" option has been activated - it's located in the bottom right corner.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Wow, super simple, thanks..

Message 4 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Anonymous

Simple, but sneaky. That's fooled and dumbfounded at least two people in my office, so far!

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report