Revit Architecture

Revit Architecture

*Frank Murphy
Message 1 of 3 (250 Views)

Network file mapping issue & 6.0

250 Views, 2 Replies
01-06-2004 06:50 AM
When I try to map library directories I can't see any of my network drives in the browse folder list. All of the other folder lists (i.e. Default template or User files) on the file locations page work fine it is just the libraries. Can anyone help or is this a bug?
*Eric Stewart
Message 2 of 3 (250 Views)

Re: Network file mapping issue & 6.0

01-06-2004 01:46 PM in reply to: *Frank Murphy
I would say it is a bug. we are experiencing the same behavior. "Frank Murphy" wrote in message news:3ffaca85$1_7@statler... > When I try to map library directories I can't see any of my network drives > in the browse folder list. All of the other folder lists (i.e. Default > template or User files) on the file locations page work fine it is just the > libraries. Can anyone help or is this a bug? > >
*Eric Stewart
Message 3 of 3 (250 Views)

Re: Network file mapping issue & 6.0

01-06-2004 02:00 PM in reply to: *Frank Murphy
I just checked out the zoog forum and this has been discussed over there. It is a bug. However, there is a workaround. Simply type the drive etter - F:\ - for example and then click the browse button. HTH "Eric Stewart" wrote in message news:3ffb2be7$1_4@statler... > I would say it is a bug. we are experiencing the same behavior. > > > "Frank Murphy" wrote in message > news:3ffaca85$1_7@statler... > > When I try to map library directories I can't see any of my network drives > > in the browse folder list. All of the other folder lists (i.e. Default > > template or User files) on the file locations page work fine it is just > the > > libraries. Can anyone help or is this a bug? > > > > > >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.