Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network file mapping issue & 6.0

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
375 Views, 2 Replies

Network file mapping issue & 6.0

When I try to map library directories I can't see any of my network drives in the browse folder list. All of the other folder lists (i.e. Default template or User files) on the file locations page work fine it is just the libraries. Can anyone help or is this a bug?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I would say it is a bug. we are experiencing the same behavior. "Frank Murphy" wrote in message news:3ffaca85$1_7@statler... > When I try to map library directories I can't see any of my network drives > in the browse folder list. All of the other folder lists (i.e. Default > template or User files) on the file locations page work fine it is just the > libraries. Can anyone help or is this a bug? > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I just checked out the zoog forum and this has been discussed over there. It is a bug. However, there is a workaround. Simply type the drive etter - F:\ - for example and then click the browse button. HTH "Eric Stewart" wrote in message news:3ffb2be7$1_4@statler... > I would say it is a bug. we are experiencing the same behavior. > > > "Frank Murphy" wrote in message > news:3ffaca85$1_7@statler... > > When I try to map library directories I can't see any of my network drives > > in the browse folder list. All of the other folder lists (i.e. Default > > template or User files) on the file locations page work fine it is just > the > > libraries. Can anyone help or is this a bug? > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report