Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help!!! Revit 2011 won't start!!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Loomsdak
566 Views, 4 Replies

Need Help!!! Revit 2011 won't start!!

I've tried to remove this file and it does not apperar in the folder

c:\Documents and Settings\%USERNAME%\Local Settings\Application Data\Autodesk\Revit\Autodesk Revit Architecture 2010\ENU\Components\WebServices\WSCommCntrData.xm

I also deleted the webclient folder from the registry and nothing.

My processor supports SSE2 instructions too!!!!!

Any other ideas????

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
shawn
in reply to: Loomsdak

Sorry sir,

I was going to try and offer a useful suggestion like make sure your license hasn't expired, but after reading your post, I have not idea what the he** you're talking about. But I'm not really an IT guy. Unless this is a dialog that's already in process with others more knowledgeable about such things, perhaps you could provide a bit of back ground and context.

Good luck.

Message 3 of 5
Loomsdak
in reply to: shawn

OK. I intalled revit 2011 and it won't pass the splash screen. It crashes after it appears.

Message 4 of 5
shawn
in reply to: Loomsdak

My hunch is that there is either something currupted in the installation of the software, or you have a hardware issue (as in dammaged or incompatible components). Obviously Revit isn't supposed to do this. You might also look into security software issues or viruses.

Sorry I can't be of more help. Good luck.

Shawn Graham

Designer.

Message 5 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: shawn

try this: http://revitclinic.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/10/scripting-revit-2011-hang-at-splash-screen.html?utm...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report