Revit Architecture

alexanderadams24
Message 1 of 2 (133 Views)
Accepted Solution

Need help connecting seperate roofs

133 Views, 1 Replies
12-11-2013 07:27 AM

I am currently working on a home where i need to have a single slanted roof go accross the perimeter of the home to form a roof. But, i have run into the issue of not being able to connect the circled area(see attached) Does anyone know if it is possible to connect those seperate roofs and if so how?

Why does it have to be 2 roofs anyway? Make a single sketch in "L" and problem solved.

*Expert Elite*
Alfredo_Medina
Message 2 of 2 (111 Views)

Re: Need help connecting seperate roofs

12-11-2013 10:23 AM in reply to: alexanderadams24

Why does it have to be 2 roofs anyway? Make a single sketch in "L" and problem solved.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planta1 Revit Online Consulting | info@planta1.com | my Twitter | The Planta1 Blog
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!