Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need hellp

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
brian.dougherty
225 Views, 2 Replies

need hellp

I can't load any glass curtain doors from seek or revitcity. They won't load as a component or door.

I can't place a door into a storefront wall. I get this error saying something like,"cutting surface doesn't not work" I tried to adjust the mullions so that the door would fit, but it still doesn't work.

Can I demension the interior side of a wall when the wall justification is centerline?

Is there a way to calculate the roof load in revit?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

I suggest that you open a new thread for each question.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 3

curtain glass doors are 'curtain panel' and can be loaded as family, use Insert Tab, Load Family Button (it won't load into door category).

To place a door in curtain/storefront wall, you need to choose one curtain wall panel and replace it wtih doors using properties menu (after loading the curtain panel doors into project).

You can easily dimension any layer of a wall by pressing TAB button while dimensioning.

Revit Architecture can not calcuate roof loads.

Parveen_Intec_Infocom (BIM, CAD, GIS, QS Services' Provider)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report