Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mystery Window at start up Revit 2014

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Dion_Roland
802 Views, 4 Replies

Mystery Window at start up Revit 2014

Hello,

I have a mystery window pop up everytime i start Revit. (see attached pic). It's the little window in the middle. If I right click it I can move it and close it but if I minimize Revit it will come back. It will also come back when i open a new family or project. Has anyone else come across this?

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
sgoodmansen
in reply to: Dion_Roland

This is a video card problem.  Not sure what your video card is, but I have the same problem.  I have a AMD FirePro V4900

I get rid of the window by disabling Hydragrid in the Hydravision tab of Catalyst Control Center.

Message 3 of 5
Dion_Roland
in reply to: sgoodmansen

Thanks. I have a NVIDIA Quadro 2000D. I will play with my setting and see if i can get it go away. If i can i will report back.

Thanks again.

Message 4 of 5
Dion_Roland

I played with the setting and I still had the problem. So I installed an older driver from Nvidia and it fixed the issue. I installed the 307.45 driver.

Message 5 of 5
octavio2

I have the same thing little thing always appearing  that I need to take out after I start the program.  It was also in Revit 2013.  Is this not something that Autodesk should have dealt with for some time by now?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report