Revit Architecture

Revit Architecture

Contributor
letreetleneant
Message 11 of 13 (251 Views)

Re: My "new project" does not have "site" "elevations&a

12-21-2012 05:03 AM in reply to: letreetleneant

...and I can't upload my ".log file" because it is 14.693 KB, forum message didn't accept.

Employee
tony.michniewicz
Message 12 of 13 (241 Views)

12-21-2012 07:08 AM in reply to: letreetleneant

The error in the image you posted indicates that there were problems during the download of Revit 2013 executable and the install content cannot be successfully extracted.  The only solution for this problem is to download Revit 2013 executable again and extract the install content from the new copy.

Once you get past the install content extraction problem, I believe I know what is causing your installing to hand (aka take an extremely long time to complete).  Based on your screen capture, it appears that you are using a non-English operating system.  If this is the case, then the Revit install automatically enable each content pack, which means the install has to download Revit content for each available language and this can be a lengthy process.  My recommendation would be to expand the Autodesk Revit 2013 entry on the Configure Installation page of the install, scroll down to the content pack area and disable the checkboxes associated with country you don't need content for.  This should reduce the amount of time required for the install to complete.

Tony Michniewicz

Autodesk Revit QA

Contributor
letreetleneant
Message 13 of 13 (232 Views)

12-21-2012 04:47 PM in reply to: tony.michniewicz

Hi...

Yes, my windows is Turkish. 
Also many times I unchecked the boxes to decrease installation size before except English.

I will try setup again and again, i do not have any other idea.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post