Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my building is gray - Why

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
1065 Views, 3 Replies

my building is gray - Why

Hello ...

I have this project that creates some problems. We are a team so we work with local files and central files. there are 5 local files, and a central file on a network drive, all PCs running LAN connection (not WiFi)

All run Revit 2013

problems:
First As you can see in the picture is a large part of the building gray and some are not, why?
Second wall down the run is on a one 3D view but not on others.
3rd The wall of Question 2 is not in the plans

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
subsales
in reply to: 1007919

Hi,

most comen thing here are the phase settings.

check the view settings for the relevant view, which phase the view is on and the phase filter.

Regards, Kirstin

Message 3 of 4
LisaDrago

The First thing I would look at is the wall you are using and that a material has been established and not just the default.

Second I would check to make sure the exterior side of the wall was really on the 'outside' - the quickest way to check this is to pick a wall and the side with the double arrow (flip arrows) is the exterior side.

I would start there and if those are all good - I would go to the phasing and visibility graphics.

Let us know what you find.

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 4 of 4
MhamedZouheir

Check VG Wall category Projection/surface pattern

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report