Revit Architecture

Valued Mentor
julianjameson8403
Message 11 of 12 (400 Views)

Re: Multiple Scales on a Sheet: "As Indicated"

08-25-2013 03:33 AM in reply to: loboarch
Loboarch states :- If all views on a sheet are the same scale the value will resolve with the scale the view/views use. Up to 2013 that is not necessarily true. If you mix normal views with legends, even when they are all at the same scale, Revit still insists on putting As Indicated.
As for this whole issue, it is disconcerting that Autodesk's product support team have to resort to providing work around solutions and bypassing the hard coded benefits of the program. Granted that this is better than not doing anything about the problem, but as with so many things in Revit, this is such a simple thing which should not be a problem but due to a lack of understanding about how the product is used, the development team have omitted to make this function properly.
As Corey states, add the functionality of the panel schedules spares/spaces to sheets and the problem is solved.
If my reply answers your query, please use the Accept as Solution.
Please give Kudos as appropriate to enhance the value of these forums.

Thank you!
KEITHFIX6445
Message 12 of 12 (211 Views)

Re: Multiple Scales on a Sheet: "As Indicated"

04-16-2014 07:23 AM in reply to: julianjameson8403

I concur with much of the above stated opinions. I found this thread while looking for the functionality that's apparently unavailable.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Autodesk Development Team: this is not a an opportunity for a product enhancement. This is a bug.

Fix it.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.