Revit Architecture

Contributor
gmak
Message 1 of 2 (124 Views)

Multiple Monitors

124 Views, 1 Replies
05-19-2004 05:51 AM
I don't know if this is my particular setup or whether it is something to be considered for future releases, but...

When using multiple monitors, I try to move the Project Browser from its 'docked' position to float on my second monitor (freeing up a good deal of screen space). However, the Browser snaps itself to the edge of the screen with a sliver showing in the other monitor. It seems like it doesn't really understand that there are two screens.

Anyone else have similar behaviour or is it just me?

Thanks
*Aaron Rumple
Message 2 of 2 (124 Views)

Re: Multiple Monitors

05-19-2004 05:57 AM in reply to: gmak
Different hardware setups have been reported to respond differently. There has been much discussion about this @ www.zoogdesign.com/forums "gmak" wrote in message news:4953288.1084971102064.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I don't know if this is my particular setup or whether it is something to be considered for future releases, but... > > When using multiple monitors, I try to move the Project Browser from its 'docked' position to float on my second monitor (freeing up a good deal of screen space). However, the Browser snaps itself to the edge of the screen with a sliver showing in the other monitor. It seems like it doesn't really understand that there are two screens. > > Anyone else have similar behaviour or is it just me? > > Thanks
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.