Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Flip Face

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
sham.summan
5373 Views, 8 Replies

Multiple Flip Face

Is there a way to flip face multiple times?  I have lots of composite window in the external wall of my model which someone has placed the wrong way round,  at the moment I’m just flipping one window at a time.

S.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
CoreyDaun
in reply to: sham.summan

I don't think there is any way to flip multiple elements at once, even if all of the selected elements are identical.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 9

Select all the windows you want to flip, then hit the spacebar.

Regards,

Joe 

Message 4 of 9
CoreyDaun

Joe is right. I was thinking "Flip Work Plane" which is the FlipWorkPlane.JPG symbol.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 9
sham.summan

Thanks, Works like a charm,

S.

Message 6 of 9
smbrennan
in reply to: CoreyDaun

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't think there is any way to flip multiple elements at once, even if all of the selected elements are identical.

Do you know if flipping the workplane on multiple items is available on multiple items in 2014? And I am referring to workplane, not 90 degree orientation as the OP was inquiring about.

Shawn B.

||    
To help improve Autodesk Products, please Click Here to Vote for ideas and submit your own.
Message 7 of 9

NICE

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 8 of 9
sboyd
in reply to: smbrennan

Found this add-on for flipping workplane on multiple elements.  Our I.T. guy will not let us download it yet so I am not sure how well it works.

https://apps.autodesk.com/RVT/en/Detail/Index?id=4825202806152148653&appLang=en&os=Win64

Message 9 of 9

The space bar rotates the family. It does not work plane flip

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report