Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving model to new vertical elevation

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
steve
891 Views, 1 Reply

Moving model to new vertical elevation

My problem is trying to move the project model to a new elevation some 1000+ feet higher than the 0'0" schematic design elevation. When using the "shared" solution, it will work for the model but not for the Topo as the topo is also tied to the Project base point, so when one uses shared it also moves the topo map 1000+ feet higher. I'm trying to find a way where the project elevation can be adjusted to the base point elevation so both topo and model elevations coordinate with each other. It's a 4 level project with many exterior retaining wall levels. I'm almost to the point of doing a full copy of the project to the clipboard and then importing it at the level 1000+ feet higher. Don't even know if this will work. If there is an easy work around I can't find it.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ryan.duell
in reply to: steve

As you mentioned while you can specify coordinates at a new point, or otherwise adjust the shared coordinates for the elevation, the toposurface points always reference absolute 0’-0”. 

There is a previous thread below on this issue:

Topography levels have changed?

Thank you,

Ryan Duell

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report