Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move elements between worksets

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
pevelor
4377 Views, 5 Replies

Move elements between worksets

Hi

I am trying to move multiple elements from one workset to another.

Everyone on my team have synchronized and closed their file. I have made all worksets editable.

However, I am still unable to change the workset.

Can anyone explain how I can do it or refer me to some information.

Kind regards

Peder

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
CoreyDaun
in reply to: pevelor

Have you synchronized/Reloaded Latest? If so, then select one of the elements of which you cannot change the Workset. Under Properties, does it report a user name for the parameter "Edited by"?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 6
pevelor
in reply to: CoreyDaun

I have synchronized latest, and in the properties box the edited by box is blank and grayed out.

Message 4 of 6
CoreyDaun
in reply to: pevelor

What Category of elements are you trying to change the Workset of? Annotation elements (text, tags, title blocks) do not belong to the user-created Worsets like model elements do, so you cannot change them. If you are selecting a group of elements, use the filter to remove the annotation elements from the selection.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 5 of 6
diin_mms
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Hi, im trying to move elements too from one workset to another but, i only can select by group. Sorry im newest in this.

Im trying to move pipes that make interference with mine.

Can somebody helpme?

@CoreyDaun wrote:

What Category of elements are you trying to change the Workset of? Annotation elements (text, tags, title blocks) do not belong to the user-created Worsets like model elements do, so you cannot change them. If you are selecting a group of elements, use the filter to remove the annotation elements from the selection.

Message 6 of 6
ToanDN
in reply to: diin_mms

@diin_mms wrote:

Hi, im trying to move elements too from one workset to another but, i only can select by group. Sorry im newest in this.

Im trying to move pipes that make interference with mine.

Can somebody helpme?

Elements inside a group belong to the workset assigned to the group.  You cannot change them without ungroup it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report