Revit Architecture

Valued Contributor
pevelor
Message 1 of 4 (689 Views)

Move elements between worksets

689 Views, 3 Replies
09-07-2012 03:15 AM

Hi

I am trying to move multiple elements from one workset to another.

Everyone on my team have synchronized and closed their file. I have made all worksets editable.

However, I am still unable to change the workset.

Can anyone explain how I can do it or refer me to some information.

Kind regards

Peder

*Expert Elite*
CADastrophe
Message 2 of 4 (679 Views)

Re: Move elements between worksets

09-07-2012 06:01 AM in reply to: pevelor

Have you synchronized/Reloaded Latest? If so, then select one of the elements of which you cannot change the Workset. Under Properties, does it report a user name for the parameter "Edited by"?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Valued Contributor
pevelor
Message 3 of 4 (653 Views)

09-09-2012 10:18 PM in reply to: CADastrophe

I have synchronized latest, and in the properties box the edited by box is blank and grayed out.

*Expert Elite*
CADastrophe
Message 4 of 4 (644 Views)

09-10-2012 05:44 AM in reply to: pevelor

What Category of elements are you trying to change the Workset of? Annotation elements (text, tags, title blocks) do not belong to the user-created Worsets like model elements do, so you cannot change them. If you are selecting a group of elements, use the filter to remove the annotation elements from the selection.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.