Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Electricity Consumption lowest in summer

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Camilla.Cheng
168 Views, 3 Replies

Monthly Electricity Consumption lowest in summer

Hi All,

I am working on the energy analysis tool in Revit. I found that the montly electricity consumption in July is the lowest which is not as expected. I have checked the location of the project and made sure that the project location is in the northern hemisphere.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
rosskirby
in reply to: Camilla.Cheng

Too many unknowns in your question.  Please elaborate on what your problem is, what type of answer you're looking for, and what you've done to try and solve the problem already.

Thanks.

Ross Kirby
Principal
Dynamik Design
www.dynamikdesign.com
Message 3 of 4
Camilla.Cheng
in reply to: rosskirby

I have a building with 4 rooms."12 SEER/7.7 HSPF Split Packaged Heat Pump" is selected as the HVAC System with heating load at all rooms are set to "0" . From the load report (attached), the peak cooling month and hour is July 2:00 PM. So I expected that the peak electricity consumption and peak demand should be in July. However, the monthly electricity consumption and peak demand in July are the lowsest throughout the year (attached).

I wonder what factors are affecting the monthly electricity consumption and peak demand.

Thanks a lot

Message 4 of 4
rosskirby
in reply to: Camilla.Cheng

Perhaps it would help if you gave a brief outline of the process/programs you used to generate that data.  It appears that there's some kind of glitch in your input data, hence the sharp drop at July and subsequent spike.

Ross Kirby
Principal
Dynamik Design
www.dynamikdesign.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report