Revit Architecture

Contributor
gmak
Message 1 of 3 (75 Views)

Modifying View Titles

75 Views, 2 Replies
05-18-2004 08:46 AM
Hi,
I'm still coming to terms with Revit (after switching from ADT), and generally I love it. It's so much more intuitive and closer to the way you 'want' to work rather than how it will 'let' you work.

A few things are give me some headaches at present...

The attached image illustrates:

the section on the right - how can I get the text to appear on a single line? I don't seem to have any control over this, and it would be nice to be able to change view titles after they are assigned.

Thanks
*Frame
Message 2 of 3 (75 Views)

Re: Modifying View Titles

05-18-2004 09:02 AM in reply to: gmak
Open the viewtitle family and make the label for view name longer. The text wraps based on the size of the text boundary in the family. "gmak" wrote in message news:23929069.1084895210974.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Hi, > I'm still coming to terms with Revit (after switching from ADT), and generally I love it. It's so much more intuitive and closer to the way you 'want' to work rather than how it will 'let' you work. > > A few things are give me some headaches at present... > > The attached image illustrates: > > the section on the right - how can I get the text to appear on a single line? I don't seem to have any control over this, and it would be nice to be able to change view titles after they are assigned. > > Thanks
*Leonid Raiz
Message 3 of 3 (75 Views)

Re: Modifying View Titles

05-18-2004 09:18 AM in reply to: gmak
Once done adjusting viewtitle family do not forget to load it into project so your changes propagate there. "Frame" wrote in message news:40aa33a8$1_3@newsprd01... > Open the viewtitle family and make the label for view name longer. The text > wraps based on the size of the text boundary in the family. > > "gmak" wrote in message > news:23929069.1084895210974.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > > Hi, > > I'm still coming to terms with Revit (after switching from ADT), and > generally I love it. It's so much more intuitive and closer to the way you > 'want' to work rather than how it will 'let' you work. > > > > A few things are give me some headaches at present... > > > > The attached image illustrates: > > > > the section on the right - how can I get the text to appear on a single > line? I don't seem to have any control over this, and it would be nice to be > able to change view titles after they are assigned. > > > > Thanks > >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.