Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modifying View Titles

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
gmak
158 Views, 2 Replies

Modifying View Titles

Hi,
I'm still coming to terms with Revit (after switching from ADT), and generally I love it. It's so much more intuitive and closer to the way you 'want' to work rather than how it will 'let' you work.

A few things are give me some headaches at present...

The attached image illustrates:

the section on the right - how can I get the text to appear on a single line? I don't seem to have any control over this, and it would be nice to be able to change view titles after they are assigned.

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: gmak

Open the viewtitle family and make the label for view name longer. The text wraps based on the size of the text boundary in the family. "gmak" wrote in message news:23929069.1084895210974.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Hi, > I'm still coming to terms with Revit (after switching from ADT), and generally I love it. It's so much more intuitive and closer to the way you 'want' to work rather than how it will 'let' you work. > > A few things are give me some headaches at present... > > The attached image illustrates: > > the section on the right - how can I get the text to appear on a single line? I don't seem to have any control over this, and it would be nice to be able to change view titles after they are assigned. > > Thanks
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: gmak

Once done adjusting viewtitle family do not forget to load it into project so your changes propagate there. "Frame" wrote in message news:40aa33a8$1_3@newsprd01... > Open the viewtitle family and make the label for view name longer. The text > wraps based on the size of the text boundary in the family. > > "gmak" wrote in message > news:23929069.1084895210974.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > > Hi, > > I'm still coming to terms with Revit (after switching from ADT), and > generally I love it. It's so much more intuitive and closer to the way you > 'want' to work rather than how it will 'let' you work. > > > > A few things are give me some headaches at present... > > > > The attached image illustrates: > > > > the section on the right - how can I get the text to appear on a single > line? I don't seem to have any control over this, and it would be nice to be > able to change view titles after they are assigned. > > > > Thanks > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report