Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Model In Place Not Saved in Project

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
GHASEM_ARIYANI
462 Views, 2 Replies

Model In Place Not Saved in Project

Hi

I encountered a problem with my 2014 version.

When I'm in the Model In Place and I draw a model. And Save the Environment Model In Place If I click on the

message will be displayed (It was also shown in the lower version).

model in place save.jpg

Click on the Save Without Model In Place project is to save the environment .

I'm mistake and The problem has always been.

Please guide

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

As I understood:

• Component > Model in Place and Massing and Site , both In Place Mass and Toposurface do not allow transparent commands of Save and Save as.....You have first to  check Finish Edit Mode..(anyway no other function is allowed - the model fades out and became frozen while modeling in place) -seems logical to me...
  • when in Edit Sketch Mode -  Save and Save as is allowed...(even other function is also not allowed)

Constantin Stroescu

EESignature

Message 3 of 3

HI

I think there was a save  The version below .(Maybe I did not precision for this Thread).

Sometimes we need  So long as the Component> Model in Place For the special objects we.

How to SAVE the file to prevent the occurrence of loss of.

Is this true?

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report