Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing values in the "Construction.xml" file

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
212 Views, 0 Replies

Missing values in the "Construction.xml" file

I have found missing values for the follow window type:

</WindowType>
  <WindowType id="GSP12I" openingType="FixedWindow">
    <Name>1/2 in Pilkington single glazing</Name>
    <Description>1/2 in (12 mm) Pilkington single glazing</Description>
    <U-value unit="WPerSquareMeterK">3.6912</U-value>
    <SolarHeatGainCoeff unit="Fraction" solarIncidentAngle="0">0.81</SolarHeatGainCoeff>
    <SolarHeatGainCoeff unit="Fraction" solarIncidentAngle="40">0.80</SolarHeatGainCoeff>
    <SolarHeatGainCoeff unit="Fraction" solarIncidentAngle="50">0.78</SolarHeatGainCoeff>
    <SolarHeatGainCoeff unit="Fraction" solarIncidentAngle="60">0.73</SolarHeatGainCoeff>
    <SolarHeatGainCoeff unit="Fraction" solarIncidentAngle="70">0.62</SolarHeatGainCoeff>
    <SolarHeatGainCoeff unit="Fraction" solarIncidentAngle="80">0.39</SolarHeatGainCoeff>
    <SolarHeatGainCoeff unit="Fraction">0.</SolarHeatGainCoeff>
    <Transmittance unit="Fraction" type="Visible">0.88</Transmittance>

The Solar Heat Gain Coeff value is missing. There is probably other missing values that I have not found.

The reason I found out of this is because in Denmark we use much better u-values that is available in the Construction.xml file. Therefore I have created new values to make it possible to use the detailed energy analysis in Revit.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report