Revit Architecture

Craig Cernek
Message 1 of 4 (91 Views)

Missing Topic?

91 Views, 3 Replies
09-15-2004 04:23 AM
About a week ago I posted a topic about a problem that I had with a roof based family that I made.

I may be missing something but I don't see it anymore in the discussion group.

Does anyone know what happened to my post?
*Anne Brown
Message 2 of 4 (91 Views)

Re: Missing Topic?

09-15-2004 06:15 AM in reply to: Craig Cernek
Craig - Your post is still on the discussion group. The HTTP location is on the second page under http://discussion.autodesk.com/thread.jspa?threadID=355442. The NNTP location is shown below for newsgroup reader software. --- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc. Subject: roof based family attaches to wrong side? Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 01:48:00 GMT From: Craig Cernek Newsgroups: autodesk.revit Craig Cernek wrote: > > About a week ago I posted a topic about a problem that I had with a roof based family that I made. > > I may be missing something but I don't see it anymore in the discussion group. > > Does anyone know what happened to my post?
Craig Cernek
Message 3 of 4 (91 Views)

09-15-2004 11:30 AM in reply to: Craig Cernek
Thank you.

Is my post too complex for anyone to respond?
*Scott Davis
Message 4 of 4 (91 Views)

09-15-2004 02:09 PM in reply to: Craig Cernek
no, not too complex, just not enough activity here! I jsut downloaded it and will take a look when I get a chance. In the mean time, post your message and fil to www.AUGI.com under the Revit forums, and you are sure to get a quick response. Scott "Craig Cernek" wrote in message news:7375128.1095273032964.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Thank you. > > Is my post too complex for anyone to respond?
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.