Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Revit2015 project files

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
steve
314 Views, 3 Replies

Missing Revit2015 project files

Only recently started happening. When start a new project the project template is none. Done a search on c:drive and there are no rte files.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ennujozlagam
in reply to: steve

hi, check first, go to control panel>folder options and check if selected " don't show hidden files, folders or drives?

Please find attached. hope it helps.

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 4
steve
in reply to: ennujozlagam

I already had shown hidden files, but all rte files are gone from templates folder. Windows control panel add remove programs...no revit content shows.

I have fixed it as I had older version and copied them over.

I then had to go to options and add the templates.

Very annoying as these were there a while ago ago and seem to have disappeared overnite.

Suspect it may have something to do with Application Manager updates.

They have screwed the program up previously

Cheers 

Message 4 of 4
steve
in reply to: steve

Typical of Autodesk. My problems with software have only started since I failed to renew my subscription. I resolved the issue thank you very much. Had an old version of building design suite and copied files to appropriate directory. Had another problem with rvt files. The folder and associated files and magically disappeared. No revit content in installed programs thru control panel, tried installing from usb on numerous occasions. Finally happened yahoo. No thanks to autodesk or my previous supplier, as my subscription has expired. Dont know how the issue became an issue unless it was thru application manager upgrade and my subscription has expired. Where to now...guess I will have to expire or retire as my software has, or is about to. What an experience since I became a licensed user of AutoCAD back in 1987, one I would prefer to forget

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report