Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Render Button in Revit 2013

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
CliveBroadhurst4576
2147 Views, 8 Replies

Missing Render Button in Revit 2013

For no apparent reason the Render Button at the bottom of the view frame has disappeared. With RayTrace I just get a black screen. It was all working fine then suddenly the problem occurred.

There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the PC - I can render in MAX Design as normal.

Any ideas would be appreciated ...

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

It's something about textures isn't it?

There is no difference between setting the view to Shaded and Realistic ...

Message 3 of 9

I can't edit Materials either ....

Message 4 of 9

I tried a 'Repair' from the Installation - that said repair was successful - but if hasn't solved the problem ...

Message 5 of 9

Not sure if this is what your talking about, but I randomly lost my Render to cloud button on the ribobn.  see attached image.  Ray trace working fine though (not that I ever use it)... I'm logged in to subscription center and have rebooted multiple times.

Render to Cloud Button Missing.jpg

Message 6 of 9
rrodriguez
in reply to: scrowley

Same problem here

Message 7 of 9

Did anyone get a resolution to this issue? Did a repair eventually resolve it? 

Message 8 of 9

On our side we tried repairing and installing all service packs and graphics card drivers. The only thing that ended up working was a complete uninstall and fresh install of the program.

Message 9 of 9

I am sorry - I can't remember what the solution was - I hope someone else can remind us ...

There was the problem when you have too many large files in the Recent Documents list and the solution was removing these from the .INI file listing - but I don't think it was that.

I will post again if I remember what you need to do ....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report