1. create new rvt project with default (metric)/ (imperial).rte, level 1 (0.000) need only.
2. revit linked old rvt project file
3. binding linked old rvt project file with include component + level + grid
5. ungroup from old project linked.
6. continuing with new project or create central file if need...
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.
Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.
Upgrading to a 2015 product? Make sure to check these out 1st!