Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Edges

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
gmak
302 Views, 4 Replies

Missing Edges

With a section cut through my model, some of the lines of the elevation are missing around openings. (See attached)

The doors are in New Construction Phase, with the old doors removed in Demolition Phase. The phase filter is Previous + New.

Is there a setting somewhere that I can adjust what is happening? It doesn't seem to have anything to do with clipping, so I can't understand why the lines don't appear.

(Also, I'd just like to thank everyone who's answered my many questions over the last week. As I am learning Revit while developing a project, your assistance has been greatly appreciated. When I get a bit more experienced, I hope to start answering some questions. Many thanks)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
andrewg07
in reply to: gmak

What lines do you feel are missing? Where's the section line in the plan view?
Message 3 of 5
gmak

As per the amended attachment, the edges of the openings in the bay are not displaying. It looks like the doors simply stop in an odd way.

The section is cut about 2.5 meters away from the bay. If I move the section line further away (about 5m) the lines do appear. It all seems odd to me, any help would be appreciated.
Message 4 of 5
andrewg07

It's the deep interior inset of the window into the wall.
Why the inside edge of the window is masked out, I don't know.

But, in your plan view, draw a straight horizontal line from the inside corner of the angled windows through the window, & you'll see that the wall blocks a portion of the window.
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Have you looked at section clip plane it might not be far enough away from section line. -- -- Toby Taylor "aggockel" wrote in message news:6298234.1085597551104.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > It's the deep interior inset of the window into the wall. > Why the inside edge of the window is masked out, I don't know. > > But, in your plan view, draw a straight horizontal line from the inside corner of the angled windows through the window, & you'll see that the wall blocks a portion of the window.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report