Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Method of Measurement in Revit

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
758 Views, 3 Replies

Method of Measurement in Revit

Hi,

I am currently trying to analyze, if Revit or Quanitity Take-off do have settings from where we can change method of measurements, such as:
- Method of Measurements UK

- Principle of Measurements International (POMI)

- New Rules of Measurement (NRM)

Thanks,
Hasan

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Have a look under Manage Tab>Project Units, see if that will work you, its not a set of standards as you describe, but rather individual types of measurements you can set.
Message 3 of 4

I already gone through them.

The Project Units has the properties of how the units are going to be shown.

I am rather interested in schedules. When I do click on schedule and calculate areas or height or lengths, I would like to apply different types of methods. I am aware that you cannot upload a direct method but are there any other tools like Area Extension > Home Tab, where you can select wall areas to wall centers, etc.

Thanks,
Hasan

Message 4 of 4
vikaroy
in reply to: 1013225

Hi .

I found this relative to the previous conversation : http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-lt/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2015/ENU/Revit...

My question may be naive but here we go.

I am trying to apply NRM to the objects (walls, furniture etc.)

I want to use Assembly Code parameter file and wonder if there differences in Revit defaults file and UK standards.

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report