Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merge Command in Revit

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
BIMAbhi
714 Views, 8 Replies

Merge Command in Revit

Can we merge two or more than command in a single command in revit?

Thanks & Regards
BIMAbhi
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
LisaDrago
in reply to: BIMAbhi

Can you elaborate a bit more on this - I am not sure what you are wanting to accomplish.

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 3 of 9
BIMAbhi
in reply to: LisaDrago

For a example:

We will create a single command where two or more than two command execute at a time so that we will reduce our project time.

Thanks & Regards
BIMAbhi
Message 4 of 9
LisaDrago

I have not heard of anywone before wanting to do this and I am not sure you can do this.

Each command has a certain process - I am not sure you can combine commands because of this...

I have a feeling this is somehting Autodesk needs to answer.

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 5 of 9
rosskirby

If you want to create a string of commands, you'll have to learn how to use the API to develop your own tool.  You cannot run a sequence of commands out of the box.

Ross Kirby
Principal
Dynamik Design
www.dynamikdesign.com
Message 6 of 9
denisyukJ

Hello, 

Here's my example. I want to set elevation mark (first command) for the ventilation duct and split it in the same point (second command). Is there any ideas how ot do it?

Evgeniy

Message 7 of 9
TimELZ49
in reply to: denisyukJ

Refer to the previous comments.

Message 8 of 9
jordanQE4MP
in reply to: denisyukJ

Or for example create a section (1) and go to view (2). This will save 3 clicks (selection section, right click, go to view). 

Message 9 of 9
ToanDN
in reply to: jordanQE4MP

@jordanQE4MP wrote:

Or for example create a section (1) and go to view (2). This will save 3 clicks (selection section, right click, go to view). 

So if someone wants to create 10 sections in one go then he needs to close the section view every time before the next one?  Great idea.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report