Revit Architecture

pwalsh
Message 1 of 4 (294 Views)

Medical Equipment Revit Training

294 Views, 3 Replies
07-24-2012 08:57 AM

We are a relatively small Chicago based consulting firm that specializes in planning Medical Equipment for Hospital building projects.   Changes in the market require us to now include 3-D medical equipment placment drawings as part of our service.  Jobbing this work out has been challenging and so we are hoping to teach several of our more junior level consultants this skill.  Ideally, we would like to find someone that could teach us the basics of how to create or modify existing Revit equipment symbols and then place them in architectural backgrounds that are provdided to us by the project architect.  Does anyone know anyone that might be able to teach us this specific set of tasks.  We have looked at other training programs but they seem to encompass much more than we really need.  Someone that could customize a program for us is what we are in search of.  

*Expert Elite*
Alfredo_Medina
Message 2 of 4 (289 Views)

Re: Medical Equipment Revit Training

07-24-2012 09:52 AM in reply to: pwalsh

I provide training on Revit families. Please contact me by email (in my signature) or by the private email system of the forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planta1 Revit Online Consulting | info@planta1.com | my Twitter | The Planta1 Blog
*Expert Elite*
rosskirby
Message 3 of 4 (269 Views)

07-24-2012 01:46 PM in reply to: pwalsh

I can vouch for Alfredo's expertise.  Since you'll be focusing almost exclusively on content creation (at first, anyway), you may want to take a beginner's course from your reseller, then have Alfredo (or someone similar) show you the finer points, best practices, etc.

Ross Kirby
BIM Manager
Arcturis
*Expert Elite*
Alfredo_Medina
Message 4 of 4 (201 Views)

10-20-2012 10:49 AM in reply to: rosskirby

Thank you very much, Ross, for your recommendation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planta1 Revit Online Consulting | info@planta1.com | my Twitter | The Planta1 Blog
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.