Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medical Equipment Revit Training

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
pwalsh
555 Views, 3 Replies

Medical Equipment Revit Training

We are a relatively small Chicago based consulting firm that specializes in planning Medical Equipment for Hospital building projects.   Changes in the market require us to now include 3-D medical equipment placment drawings as part of our service.  Jobbing this work out has been challenging and so we are hoping to teach several of our more junior level consultants this skill.  Ideally, we would like to find someone that could teach us the basics of how to create or modify existing Revit equipment symbols and then place them in architectural backgrounds that are provdided to us by the project architect.  Does anyone know anyone that might be able to teach us this specific set of tasks.  We have looked at other training programs but they seem to encompass much more than we really need.  Someone that could customize a program for us is what we are in search of.  

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: pwalsh

I provide training on Revit families. Please contact me by email (in my signature) or by the private email system of the forum.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 4
rosskirby
in reply to: pwalsh

I can vouch for Alfredo's expertise.  Since you'll be focusing almost exclusively on content creation (at first, anyway), you may want to take a beginner's course from your reseller, then have Alfredo (or someone similar) show you the finer points, best practices, etc.

Ross Kirby
Principal
Dynamik Design
www.dynamikdesign.com
Message 4 of 4
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: rosskirby

Thank you very much, Ross, for your recommendation.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report