Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Materials/walls/floors and roof are missing in my rendering picture

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
charlie171
3437 Views, 3 Replies

Materials/walls/floors and roof are missing in my rendering picture

I have created a model in the Revit. My probleme is that the materials disappear completely in the rendering picture, and the wall becomes transparent. I've tried to change material, but it does not help . The walls were visible before I added the material, so there must be something wrong with the materials.
only one materiael works, the "defalt wood", but it`s ugly, so I wont use it

I have tried using the materials that i have made and the defalt materials from revit.

I also tried to update the service pack (service pack 2 for 2011), and re-started the computer, but I got the same result in rendering:(

I have Revit Architecture 2011 student verson

render etter service pack 600.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
BIMAbhi
in reply to: charlie171

You can check mark on the "Use Render Appearance for Shading" tab in materials DB.

Thanks & Regards
BIMAbhi
Message 3 of 4

A few things to try...

- Open up a brand new project and draw a brick wall (don't change anything). Try rendering. Does it work? If so, there's certainly something going on with your materials in your project you gave us a screenshot of. If not, there might be an issue with your material library that will require some re-installation.

- If the brick wall rendering did work, try copying it into the project with the invisible walls. A gray box may pop up telling you that copying the wall is going to bring over some materials (that's what we're actually trying to get it to do). Once the wall has copied over, try rendering it. Does it work?

Is the material you applied to the walls a custom material you created or is it something out the box? If it's custom, how did you create it? How did you apply it to the walls?

Thanks!

~Jillian

Jillian Bejtlich
Forum Community Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 4 of 4

Hi! 

My wall and roofs doesn'r appear in the render. And they are linked to another proyect, which has only the ground.How can i appear the walls and roofs? please.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report