Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material change on furniture not visible in renderings

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
614 Views, 0 Replies

Material change on furniture not visible in renderings

So I'm working in Revit 2014, Student Version. I'm working on a commercial office design and all the seating I placed throughout the space, I downloaded as families from the Steelcase - Coalesse website. I've changed the materials on all of them, obviously, but when I went to render - none of the changed materials showed up. Every single seating piece was just without color, so white. I found this by rendering a draft of each of my various views - not one single furniture piece had the new material. So I went back and redid the materials a different way. I've changed it by changing the materials in the properties palette, as well as editing the family.

I've also reloaded one of the family and did an complete overwrite - still nothing.

Is there anything I'm missing or what's going on? Everyone else in my class has had no problem with it - but they're all working in Revit 2015.

Help would be much appreciated!

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report