Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage Place and Locations...

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
204 Views, 2 Replies

Manage Place and Locations...

Hi, Does anyone know which file Revit is looking for the list of cities under the Place tab of the Manage Place and Locations Dialog Box? I have a database (MDB file) cities and lat/long coordinates from my country I want to use. Thanks! Ak
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Check this thread at AUGI http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=14257&highlight=accurender+place Nic M. "Arkitekt" wrote in message news:4219d704$1_1@newsprd01... > Hi, > > Does anyone know which file Revit is looking for the list of cities under > the Place tab of the Manage Place and Locations Dialog Box? > I have a database (MDB file) cities and lat/long coordinates from my > country > I want to use. > > Thanks! > Ak > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for the info, Nic. But if I have a long list this can be time consuming. The file that is being updated is a Windows file or it is inside Revit install? Thanks again, Ak "Nic M." wrote in message news:421a3422_1@newsprd01... > Check this thread at AUGI > > http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=14257&highlight=accurender+place > > Nic M. > > > > "Arkitekt" wrote in message > news:4219d704$1_1@newsprd01... > > Hi, > > > > Does anyone know which file Revit is looking for the list of cities under > > the Place tab of the Manage Place and Locations Dialog Box? > > I have a database (MDB file) cities and lat/long coordinates from my > > country > > I want to use. > > > > Thanks! > > Ak > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report