Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macro Code

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
IMCornish
166 Views, 0 Replies

Macro Code

I have just embarked on making my first macro in Revit and whilst I am pretty good with VBA I am completelly lost trying to create my first macro and hope that someone out there can help me please.

To explain:

I have a 'Drawing Stamp'  (an Annotation Symbol, Type 'Planning Approval') which I wish to apply to a Drawing Sheet to show that it is part of an approved planning set (in the UK our building designs have to obtain Planning Approval' from the Local Authority).  

When this 'stamp' is applied I wish to add the necessary 'Label' parameters to the 'Project Information', grouping them under the 'data' section.    

At the same time my drawing sheets have a shared parameter called 'Planning Approved', a yes/no parameter subsequently included on drawing schedules to indicate which drawings, in subsequent project development phases, can be identified as those included in the Approved Planning Set.

If anyone is able to point me in the right direction to a source where I can fathom this out for myself I should be very pleased, however if you are able to write some code that I can then follow, so much the better!

In fact any pointers please.

Andrew Robertson
Chartered Architect
Robertson Partnership
Truro. UK
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report