Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumion 2.5 and Revit 2013

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
keithsippy
1825 Views, 4 Replies

Lumion 2.5 and Revit 2013

I am working Lumion 2.5 and using a Space Pilot 3D connexion mouse which is great! And works fab with Revit.

My problem is when I export my Revit model to Lumion it works fine, as soon as I try to move the model via the 3D mouse the model spins around ( presume it's the camera spin) how can I get my Space Pilot 3D mouse to work using Lumion 2.5 and with my imported Revit 2013 model? using windows 7 64bit i7 1gb of Graphics, 8gb ram and 750gb of hard drive. Keith

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Chris.Aquino
in reply to: keithsippy

From the description, it sounds like the issue is with Lumion 2.5 or the 3D Connexion mouse. I would make sure the drivers for the mouse are updated, and the sensitivity are correct.

Chris Aquino
Adoption Marketing Manager | BIM Collaborate Pro
@Aquinotecture

Message 3 of 5
keithsippy

Many thanks for your reply Chris, I will try different drivers and change the settings on the Space Pilot 3D mouse and maybe I will get a result and get it working okay?

Regards KEITH

Message 4 of 5
yopoojajain

hello can i knw frm wer u hve dwnloaded lumion software?/

Message 5 of 5
ennujozlagam
in reply to: yopoojajain

hi, you can check it here. thanks

http://lumion3d.com/revit-rendering/

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report