Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lot Technical Data

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
rtcorpuz
376 Views, 2 Replies

Lot Technical Data

Would it possible to create a table or schedule for technical description of the lot? From what I read from help, I can only create a schedule of area of lots. I need this in some of my project that requires a technical description of a lot.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: rtcorpuz

You can add whatever data you want using shared parameters. Do you have an example...? "rtcorpuz" wrote in message news:673733.1093250856055.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Would it possible to create a table or schedule for technical description of the lot? From what I read from help, I can only create a schedule of area of lots. I need this in some of my project that requires a technical description of a lot.
Message 3 of 3
rtcorpuz
in reply to: rtcorpuz

Thanks for your response, I think I already get the answer. For the benefit of others, what I am looking before is the DEED DATA TABLE. At first I thought I could find it under the "Property lines" Category, upon further exploring revit, I found it under "PROPERTY LINE SEGMENTS" Category.

Revit is really a good stuff software.....

Thanks again!!!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report