Revit Architecture

rtcorpuz
Message 1 of 3 (95 Views)

Lot Technical Data

95 Views, 2 Replies
08-23-2004 01:47 AM
Would it possible to create a table or schedule for technical description of the lot? From what I read from help, I can only create a schedule of area of lots. I need this in some of my project that requires a technical description of a lot.
*Aaron Rumple
Message 2 of 3 (95 Views)

Re: Lot Technical Data

08-23-2004 06:01 AM in reply to: rtcorpuz
You can add whatever data you want using shared parameters. Do you have an example...? "rtcorpuz" wrote in message news:673733.1093250856055.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Would it possible to create a table or schedule for technical description of the lot? From what I read from help, I can only create a schedule of area of lots. I need this in some of my project that requires a technical description of a lot.
rtcorpuz
Message 3 of 3 (95 Views)

Re: Lot Technical Data

08-23-2004 07:32 PM in reply to: rtcorpuz
Thanks for your response, I think I already get the answer. For the benefit of others, what I am looking before is the DEED DATA TABLE. At first I thought I could find it under the "Property lines" Category, upon further exploring revit, I found it under "PROPERTY LINE SEGMENTS" Category.

Revit is really a good stuff software.....

Thanks again!!!!!
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!